I love the current wave of challenges I see all over the Internet. If your not certain what A 20-30 day challenge is check these sites :
Ted.com video “Try something new for 30 days This video got me hooked
I think you get the idea…Possibilities are endless from health to creative endeavors give it a try if you start one write it down in the box below and let me know how you are doing.
30 day challenge ideas here 10 to get you started!
1. Take a photo a day on your way to work.
2. Speak to someone new every day.
3. Keep a thought journal.
4. Give up alcohol for a month.
5. Listen to a new song every day.
6. Be totally honest — so no lying for 30 days (harder than you think).
7. Draw or paint a picture a day.
8. Learn something new every day.
9. Write a handwritten letter or send a postcard a day to old friends.
10 Drink green tea (high in antioxidants) every morning.
My 30 day Challenge(s) for November ’14 are Practicing My Spanish Lesson On Duolingo UPDATE **I completed My challenge and will continue doing it weekly
Good Luck With Your Challenge!